• info@anavrinadviser.com
  • +91 728 982 2078, 011 44754635


USA Immigration Consultants in India

USA is one of the most sought after destinations. People from all over the world apply for immigration to USA. The world’s leading superpower is also its greatest migration destination. The United States offers unmatched opportunity and an unparalleled quality of life for families and individuals. Its strong economy, excellent educational system and liberal way of life make it a bastion of progress and growth. At Anavrin Adviser, we have extensive experience with the US immigration processes. Anavrin has a number of expert counselors who can assist you with your America immigration process.

Options for Immigration to USA

There are a number of immigration options for the USA, from work permits to investor visas.  Anavrin Adviser  provides 360 degrees comprehensive

  • Types of Visas
  • Work Permit Visas

Temporary work visas allow applicants to enter the United States for working with an employer who is willing to sponsor them. The visa lasts for a specific period of time at the end of which the applicant has to return to his home country, Work Permit visas can be granted to applicants subject to the condition that the prospective employer files a petition on their behalf with the USCIS. The various types of work permit visas for the USA are

H-1B: Visa

The H-1B visa is a nonimmigrant (temporary) visa designed for those with “specialty occupations” to work in the United States.

H1-B Visa Requirements

To get an H1-B visa, here are the requirements you should meet.

  • A minimum education level of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is required.
  • A valid job offer from a US employer is mandatory
  • A minimum of 12 years of experience
  • The employer must prove that no other US citizen is available to do the job where they are considering a foreign employee.
  • You must demonstrate your ability to work in a specialty occupation
  • The employer must file a petition for H1-B Visa with Form ETA-9035 and Form I-129 on the ICERT website stating they would pay the non-immigrant fair salary and the foreign worker will be on a temporary work permit.

H-3: Trainee or Special Education visitor

This visa is intended for people who arrive in the USA to obtain training for a specialized occupation that is out of a general academic course normally taught in colleges.

 L: Intracompany Transferee

This visa is intended for people who arrive in the USA to work on a specific branch, affiliate, subsidiary, or parent of the employer they are currently working within their home country

Dependent Visa

The dependent visas allow spouses, dependent common-law partners, and dependent children of immigrants to USA to come and live in the USA along with them. The different categories of dependent visas are

1. F2 visa – student dependents

This visa allows F-1 visa holders to bring their dependents with them to the USA. The student visa holder should be able to prove that they will be able to financially support the dependents during their stay.

H4- Work permit Dependents

This visa category is intended for dependents of immigrants coming to the USA on an H1 visa

L2 – Work permit Dependents

 This visa category is intended for dependents of immigrants arriving in the USA on the L1 visa

EB 5 – Investor visa

The EB 5 investor visa for USA immigration allows wealthy and interested individuals to obtain a green card granting permanent resident status as soon as they enter the United States without going through long waiting periods. You will need to be willing to invest a huge sum of money that can be anywhere between 500,000 USD and 1 million USD to qualify for this visa. The amount should be invested in an American business and the applicant should also be ready to take an active role in the running of the business

Business Visa – B1 visa for USA immigration

The Business Visa allows its holders to stay in the USA for a short period of time for attending conferences meeting business partners or associates, consulting, or negotiating. The person who is applying for this visa will need a letter from the host inviting the delegate and clearly mentioning the reason for the invitation.

Visitor Visa – B2 Visa for USA immigration

People who plan to make a short visit to the United States in order to spend some time with their relatives or close friends as well as those who wish to come to USA for a vacation or for medical treatment will need to apply for the US visitor B-2 Visa

Both B1 and B2 visas are single intent visas and cannot be extended or converted to a longer-term visa. Success in obtaining this visa will largely depend on honest and transparent answers about your intention to return to your home country at the end of your stay. It is important to make sure that the US consular office is convinced about your intentions to return to your home country and that you do not have any dubious intentions of illegally extending your stay in the USA. You may need to furnish proof of your intent such as family ties, a salaried job, Ancestral property, etc which can prove that you will return to your country at the end of your stay.

For all categories of visas, children below the age of 14 and adults above the age of 80 do not need to visit the consulate for the visa interview


  • World’s leading economy
  • Cosmopolitan cities with great quality of life
  • Immense demand for workers of all skills
  • Melting pot of cultures
  • Huge opportunity for professional growth
  • High salaries with incredible savings

For more information or to see if you qualify, please make an enquiry with one of our qualified and experienced Migration Consultants.

Request a call back